Going on a Garden Tour or Natural Area Tour with our enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff is a great way to generate new enthusiasm in your group. Garden tours are unique and take you beyond what is initially apparent to the more subtle aspects of the Garden's splendor.
PRIVATE WALKING TOURS
Enjoy Red Butte Garden all to yourself, in the company of your own group with a private walking tour. Groups of up to five can request a tour led by one of our knowledgeable volunteer docents before, during or after our operating hours.
- Before or after hours private tour times are Monday through Sunday at 8:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Private tours during operating hours are offered Monday through Sunday anytime between 9:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Tour reservations must be requested at least ten business days in advance and are subject to volunteer availability.
- Garden walking tours last one and a half (1.5) hours and may include up to a mile of walking.
- Natural Area tours are also available and offer a new perspective on the vast area behind the themed gardens and some of the best views of the Salt Lake valley.
- Each private tour may accommodate up to five guests per docent.
Before or after hours private tour prices (admission included)
- Garden Member Tour - $150 per group
- General Public Tour - $175 per group
Private tour prices during operating hours (admission included)
- Garden Member Tour - $50 per group
- General Public Tour - $75 per group