Going on a Garden Tour or Natural Area Tour with our enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff is a great way to generate new enthusiasm in your group. Garden tours are unique and take you beyond what is initially apparent to the more subtle aspects of the Garden's splendor.
PRIVATE WALKING TOURS
Groups of up to five can request a private Garden tour led by one of our knowledgeable volunteer docents.
- Private tours are offered Monday through Sunday anytime between 9:30 AM-3:00 PM
- Tour reservations must be requested at least ten business days in advance and are subject to volunteer availability.
- Garden walking tours last one and a half (1.5) hours and may include up to a mile of walking.
- Natural Area tours are also available and offer a new perspective on the vast area behind the themed gardens and some of the best views of the Salt Lake valley.
- Each private tour may accommodate up to five guests per docent.
Private tour prices (admission included):
- Garden Member Tour - $50 per group
- General Public Tour - $75 per group