RED BUTTE GARDEN OUTSIDE EDUCATOR POLICY
- Non-school-based classes and tours led by instructors not affiliated with Red Butte Garden are not permitted. This applies to both for-profit and not-for-profit classes.
- For information on scheduling school-based programs, please visit https://www.redbuttegarden.org/teachers-and-students/
- Colleges and universities wishing to hold either a Garden-led or self-guided class must request a permit with the Garden in advance of their visit by contacting our Adult Program Manager, Jasmine Reading, at email@example.com
- Designated spaces for private programs can be reserved through our Private Events department https://www.redbuttegarden.org/rental-sites/
- These rentals are only available for programs that do not conflict with Red Butte Garden offerings which include yet are not limited to gardening, horticulture, art, and wellness programs.
- Private programs may not be represented as Red Butte Garden facilitated courses.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss teaching opportunities in collaboration with any of our existing education programs.
Garden guests and individual artists are always welcome to photograph, paint, sketch, and draw on Red Butte Garden grounds during regular business hours.
If you have any questions, please contact Eddy Dawson, Director of Programs, at firstname.lastname@example.org